The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
A very warm and heartfelt thank you to AP from the beautiful The Belief Blog for nominating A Wisdom Within for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Your writing continues to elevate me, and I am grateful for your support.
The guidelines for accepting this peer award are as follows:
1 Display the award logo,
2 Link back to the person who nominated you,
3 State 7 things about yourself,
4 Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
7 Things About Me:
1. One of my favorite songs is Ode to Joy.
2. I have a secret desire to learn to speak German via Rosetta Stone.
3. I once rescued a kestrel with a banged-up wing. My creative husband named him Sir Flap-A-Lot. (The falcon successfully healed and flew away.)
4. I happily live in a small log cabin. Yes, it has an outhouse. No, it’s not our only bathroom.
5. I totally won the kid lottery with my two sons. They’re now teenagers, and I still say that.
6. Much like the Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything, I have never been to Boston in the fall. But it’s on my bucket list.
7. I could not have asked for better parents. Way to go, God.
I acknowledge and fully understand that some of my Nominees have chosen not to participate in blog awards. For that reason I have not disturbed their decision by letting them know of this nomination. However for the purpose of sharing with you those blogs that I find inspiring, here they are:
3. Rohan Healy
4. Smile, Breathe, and Go Slowly
Be sure to visit these, especially when you can take your time and absorb their beauty. Or click quick and come back additional times, that works too! I’m learning about more and more awesome blogs, my baby step strides are expanding as I grow. Share the love!
oh my goodness and your log cabin! That is beyoootiful!!! I think another carnation of myself lives in a log cabin in the middle of the countryside. I think realistically in this life I would get (a) bored and (b) scared, probably not in that order! Even though I’m driven mad sometimes but the noise from our street and our neighbour, I feel super safe surrounded by so much life and people…
Thank you for your kind words! Yep, I love where I live. It’s actually not too far from town, and I really like that it’s not visible from the road. Secluded, but not isolated. I can dance like a pagan around the fire ring and not scare the neighbors. 😉
just looked at the picture of your parents and they look like lovely people!!
Thank you! They are, I’m blessed! 🙂
Congratulations! & Thanks so much for the nomination! Really appreciate it 🙂
Congratulations, Gina. Well done 😀