Heck, even if it were like the rest, that in itself would still be awesome support and reinforcement. But. It’s. Better.
This is guidance for moving from theory into action. From knowing to experiencing. I can learn all I want about the field of potentiality (FP), but until I live it I haven’t yet understood it. This book gives nine simple experiments that anyone can do, using scientific processes so that we can prove to ourselves that we each have an active role in our relationship to this energy.
Pam’s writing style is very down-to-earth, relaxing, and funny. It’s a great read, a series of truly scientific experiments disguised as a conversation with someone you discover you want to spend more time with. E-Squared allows an individual to successfully prove the following, and I am not kidding:
1. There is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities.
2. You impact the field and draw from it according to your beliefs and expectations.
3. You, too, are a field of energy.
4. Whatever you focus on expands.
5. Your connection to the field provides accurate and unlimited guidance.
6. Your thoughts and consciousness impact matter.
7. Your thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding for your physical body.
8. You are connected to everything and everyone else in the universe.
9. The universe is limitless, abundant, and strangely accommodating.
These are ideas that you may have read about and even experienced; this book provides proof for both those who need it and for those who may just be looking for a reminder.
I received this book from Hay House in trade for my unbiased opinion of it. Way to go, everyone–good group effort!