I don’t know about you, but for all my naturally positive attitude sometimes I just need a spiritual kick in the butt. Apparently today is that day, because Holy Wow did the above image rock me.
Yup. It’s a needed reset. I had not realized I was becoming bogged down with that Other Stuff.
The interesting thing for me is that although I have a daily gratitude journal (which I love and highly recommend), this specific focus on what is actually working seems to be exactly the reminder I need in the face of, well, the current seemingly many opposites of that.
So I’m beginning a running list:
- Warm and dry shelter (with running water and flush toilet!)
- Physical mobility
- Fresh oil change on a well-running vehicle
- Creative, fulfilling work that is of service
- Grocery stores are stocked
- Met a dear friend for lunch
- I am loved and in love
What’s the start of your list? What are three things that are actually working for you, right now?