Update your vision Rx
How do you view potentially annoying situations?
- Your sleep is interrupted by your dog licking your face.
- You forgot your baking dish at your friend’s house.
- The coffeepot in the break room is empty.
What if you could see it a different way?
- You are welcomed into a morning by someone completely overjoyed about YOU.
- You receive a bonus visit with your friend when you retrieve your pan.
- Celebrating your health, you got in some extra movement, and you decide to have water instead.
How we see anything, changes everything.
–Meggan Watterson, Mary Magdalene Revealed
See not with the eyes of the head, but with the eye of the heart. The eye of the heart is the vision of our soul.
At every point in our day we can choose to see with either eye. It’s in these choice points where we meet God.
Change your vision, and see the Divine that has always been here within you.
What’s annoying you today? How can you instead view it through the eye of your heart?