Reminder To Self
It wasn’t until near the end of this spring phone call that I realized he was breaking.
A college student learns a lot about navigating life, with many “firsts” piled on at once.
But you know what? After hanging up, I realized that all of us flow through these seasons no matter our age. And the same encouragement still applies.
So wherever you are, however your life is unfolding, your angels (or God, or FP, or Higher Self, or cosmos, or universal consciousness, or however you choose to describe your partnership within your spiritual belief system) want you to know this:
- I’m so proud of you.
- You are navigating this roller coaster of Life incredibly well.
- Wake up every day and say Yes to it. Even when it’s hard. Be very proud of yourself for that.
- It’s okay to have bad days. And to call home with them.
- Keep your eyes and your heart open.
- You are giving it your best; it’s okay if it doesn’t turn out perfectly.
- It already is okay.
- You already are enough.
- I love you.
- You’ve so totally got this.
- We can always talk again tomorrow, if you like.